Statement of examinations
1. The existence of reality is created and evolved from the permutative interactions of materiality and natural laws.
2. Any point of time is a result of the interactions of all conditions of reality culminating to that single point and then expanding from that single point.
3. Human experience is the perception of reality relative to the human body
4. The human condition is the experience of reality through the continued results of time.
5. Humans cannot create nor destroy reality.
6. Humans can actively affect points in time by changing the conditions of reality that interact.
7. Humans can only partially perceive any point of time.
8. Time exists without human perception.
9. Language is the sharing of perception and therefor reality.
10. Time is not moral or subjective
11. Human experience of time is moral and subjective